If you have an Ice/Drink Combo fountain, Drop-In fountain, Spire fountain, or Bargun system that will not dispense any water at all, including both carbonated and plain water, follow the troubleshooting below:
If you prefer not to watch a video, these are the steps:
- Be sure that you are not using sub-zero or bagged ice, it can freeze your water lines
- Remove or melt the ice in the bin and wait 30 minutes then try dispensing a drink
- Check the water shut-off valve and ensure it is in the on position
- If you have a water booster combo, ensure that the shut-offs are in the on position and check the gauges to see that you have water pressure
- If you have water pressure, check when the filter was last changed, filters should be changed at least once a year
If these steps have not resolved your issue, then please Click Here to submit a New Ticket so we can send a Pepsi Equipment Service Technician to your location.