If you are not getting any syrup on any flavor, you need to check that you have enough CO2 for your system. The video below can help you check your CO2 levels:
If you prefer not to watch a video, these are the steps:
- Ensure that your CO2 tank valve is open, you may turn the handle counter-clockwise to open the valve
- For High Pressure Cylinder tanks: Locate the primary regulator with two gauges. The gauge with red and green shaded areas indicates how much CO2 is in the tank (green is full, red needs to be changed), the other gauge shows the pressure going out to the fountain system (typically around 120 psi)
- For Low Pressure Bulk tanks: There are two or three gauges. There is always a supply regulator gauge showing the pressure going out to the fountain system, and the container pressure gauge shows the level of pressure in the tank (anything below 120 psi should be refilled). Also some bulk tanks have an empty/full gauge similar to a fuel gauge in a car, if this reads empty, the tank will need to be refilled
- Ensure that there are no kinks in the lines coming off the CO2 tank
- If you have multiple CO2 tanks, make sure your switch over is pointing at the correct tank
If these steps have not resolved your issue, then please Click Here to submit a New Ticket so we can send a Pepsi Equipment Service Technician to your location.