If you have a Spire 3.0, 4.1, or 5.0 fountain screen that does not respond to touch, follow the troubleshooting below:
If you prefer not to watch a video, these are the steps:
- Wipe the screen with a clean, damp cloth -- Do Not Use Glass Cleaner
- Open the touchscreen door by placing your hand at the right side of the screen door and pulling out to the left
- Press and release the power button
- When the light turns off, press and release the power button again
- The machine will restart, taking 2-3 minutes to complete
If these steps have not resolved your issue, then please Click Here to submit a New Ticket so we can send a Pepsi Equipment Service Technician to your location.