If you have an Ice/Drink Combo fountain that is only pouring flat drinks on all carbonated flavors, follow the troubleshooting below:
Note, steps 2-6 of this troubleshooting can also be used for a Spire Fountain with all flat drinks.
If you prefer not to watch a video, these are the steps:
- Check if all of your drinks are also warm, if they are, use the Troubleshooting for Warm Drinks on an Ice/Drink Combo fountain to resolve the issue
- If your CO2 was recently changed, run a carbonated flavor for 45-60 seconds to fill your carbonator with freshly carbonated water
- Verify that your CO2 supply is turned on
- Check your CO2 gauges, if your high pressure tank is in the red, your tank needs to be changed, or if your bulk tank displays less than 120 psi your tank needs to be refilled
- If you turned on, changed, or refilled your CO2, run a carbonated flavor for 45-60 seconds to fill your carbonator with freshly carbonated water
- If the trouble continues, you may need to reset your carbonator
If these steps have not resolved your issue, then please Click Here to submit a New Ticket so we can send a Pepsi Equipment Service Technician to your location.