At Pepsi Equipment Service we try hard to keep our vending equipment in tip top shape but we also know from time to time vending machines malfunction and money gets lost. We're really sorry when this happens and we want to get your issue resolved as quickly as we can!

If you lost money in a vendor please Open a New Support Ticket so we can get to work on resolving your issue. While we cannot issue a monetary refund, we will be mailing you a refund voucher which is a coupon that will allow you to replace the lost soda at a local merchant for equal or greater value.  

  • From the Home page > Click on New Support Ticket 

  • On the ticket form select Consumer Vendor Voucher Request under the Type of Service Needed, and then fill out the remainder of the form and submit it

You can start the process of opening a New Support Ticket by clicking Here