If you have a Drop-In fountain that is pouring foamy drinks on all carbonated flavors, follow the troubleshooting below:
Note, this troubleshooting can also be used for a Bargun system with foamy drinks.
If you prefer not to watch a video, these are the steps:
- Check that there is ice in the bin, add ice if necessary, this will cool the syrup and water lines
- Break up the ice in the bin with the ice scoop, it can sometimes bridge over the cold plate, and ensure that there is no water built up in the bin, both of these can prevent the lines from cooling properly
- Wait for 15-20 minutes and see if the drinks are still foamy
- If the problem persists, try cleaning the nozzles and diffusers as outlined in Weekly Cleaning Guide for a Drop-In fountain
- If the foaming problem continues on a single valve, check that the BIB for that flavor is not expired, replace the BIB if necessary
- Check if the BIB is empty and replace if needed
- Disconnect the BIB, clean the BIB connector in a bucket of warm water and dry it off, then reconnect the syrup, ensuring that the BIB connector is only hand tightened and is not cross-threaded
- Pour 2 pitchers from the valve for the flavor that was foaming
If these steps have not resolved your issue, then please Click Here to submit a New Ticket so we can send a Pepsi Equipment Service Technician to your location.